We recommend using your phone camera as computer webcam for your class for few reasons:
- You can set your phone on tripod far away with better view for participants
- You can keep your laptop beside you to see students and give real-time feedback
- Phones have better quality camera so recording quality will be better
There’s few apps you have that allow you to do this depending on your device:
- Phone app that you can get for around $10 one-time cost
- They have drivers your can download for both Mac and Windows
- Connect using wi-fi/cable
- Guide on their website
- Note: Use the paid version of Epocam as the trial version reduces video quality and adds a watermark.
- Same features as Epocam
- Basic version is free
Details on how to connect are on their respective websites. If you face any problems, we are happy to help you troubleshoot. Please reach out to us at email@example.com!