Almost every online fitness platform has on-demand capabilities. However, when you upload high quality videos, reliable streaming for your participants becomes an issue. If your participants don't have good network speeds, there is buffering which is especially annoying for fitness and yoga classes. Imagine being in middle of a yoga pose and the video starts buffering.
Also, your participants want the freedom to stream your class on any device and most on-demand platforms don't optimize the video for streaming on different devices. And what if your voice is too loud or too low in the video?
At vstudio, we take care of all these technical challenges so you can focus on what you do best - teaching!
Here's how vstudio's on-demand streaming is better than other platforms:
- When you upload any high quality video on the platform, the first thing we do is we create many different versions of the video for different network speeds and devices.
- This costs us a lot to do but we are willing to pay this price for a seamless participant experience.
- When a participant clicks on your video, we take into account user's device & network connection to choose the correct video size and resolution and deliver that to that specific device.
- This way, your participants can watch your on-demand videos reliably and seamlessly on any device with any network speed.
- In addition, we have added audio normalization which will auto-adjust your volume, whether it’s too loud or too quiet, to be consistent and provide a pleasant listening experience to your participants.
As always, you don't have to do anything on your end, we take care of everything in the backend. If you have any questions about this, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.